When and where does the second democratic debate take place?The debate will take place on two evenings - Tuesday, July 30 and Wednesday, July 31 - in Detroit.
Which channel and which time?CNN sends the debate from 17 clock. PT (8:00 pm ET) every night.
Which candidates are in each debate?By chance, CNN selected the field of 10 candidates for each debate. The drawing was designed so that every night a mixture of better known and lesser known candidates emerges.
The first group for Tuesday, July 30, consists of three of the five leaders in the primary: Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. Here is the full list:
- Governor Steve Bullock from Montana
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana
- Former Deputy John Delaney of Maryland
- Governor John Hickenlooper of Colorado
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
- Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke from Texas
- Deputy Tim Ryan from Ohio
- Sen. Bernie Sanders from Vermont
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
- Author Marianne Williamson
- Senator Michael Bennet from Colorado
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City
- Sen. Cory Booker from New Jersey
- Former Housing Secretary Julián Castro
- Deputy Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand from New York
- Sen. Kamala Harris from California
- Governor Jay Inslee of Washington
- Entrepreneur Andrew Yang
Who is moderating the debate?Dana Bash, Don Lemon and Jake Tapper will moderate the debate.
How can I follow the democratic debate live?You can stream the debate live on CNN.com, the CNN app for iOS and Android devices, and the CNNgo app for Apple TV (169 USD at Walmart), Roku, Amazon Fire ($ 52 on eBay), Chromecast ($ 55 on eBay) and Android TV. Usually, you'll need to sign up to prove that you have a pay-TV subscription to streaming CNN. However, you do not need to authenticate yourself to pursue the debate. Free democracy on TV for everyone!
You can also follow the debate ,
About live TV streaming services:
- You will need one ,
- You can watch any of them on TV as long as your Smart TV has the service's app. You can also use a media streaming device on your TV, such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Chromecast.
- You can also watch , Android phones, tablets and PC browsers.
- You can always sign up and cancel without a contract being required.
- All of them offer free trial periods, so you can sign up for a call and then quit.
Sling TV's $ 25 per month Blue package includes CNN. Sling Blue is currently being reduced to $ 15 a month for the first month.
Hulu with live TV costs $ 45 a month and includes CNN.
YouTube TV costs $ 50 a month and includes CN
PlayStation Vue's basic $ 50-per-month access plan includes CNN.
The basic package of DirecTV Now worth USD 50 per month plus includes CNN.
FuboTV costs $ 55 a month and includes CNN.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.